+34 928 798680
+34 928 172465
Our website may be used without entering personal information. Different rules may apply to certain services on our site, however, and are explained separately below. We collect personal information from you (e.g. name, address, email address, telephone number, etc.) in accordance with the provisions of Spanish data protection statutes. Information is considered personal if it can be associated exclusively to a specific natural person. The legal framework for data protection may be found in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the EU. The provisions below serve to provide information as to the manner, extent and purpose for collecting, using and processing personal information by the provider.
Camel Safari Park La Baranda - Carmen Perez Dominguez - Carretera de Fataga s/n - 35108 San Bartolomé de Tirajana
Tel.: +34 928 798680
Please be aware that data transfer via the internet is subject to security risks and, therefore, complete protection against third-party access to transferred data cannot be ensured.
Our website makes use of so-called cookies in order to recognize repeat use of our website by the same user/internet connection subscriber. Cookies are small text files that your internet browser downloads and stores on your computer. They are used to improve our website and services. In most cases these are so-called 'session cookies' that are deleted once you leave our website.
To an extent, however, these cookies also pass along information used to automatically recognize you. Recognition occurs through an IP address saved to the cookies. The information thereby obtained is used to improve our services and to expedite your access to the website.
You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the settings on your browser software accordingly. You should be aware, however, that by doing so you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of our website.Following Cookies are used by Camel Safari Park La Baranda:
| CamelSafari || Session || Performance |
For technical reasons, data such as the following, which your internet browser transmits to us or to our web space provider (so called server log files), is collected:
- type and version of the browser you use
- operating system
- websites that linked you to our site (referrer URL)
- websites that you visit
- date and time of your visit
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
This anonymous data is stored separately from any personal information you may have provided, thereby making it impossible to connect it to any particular person. The data is used for statistical purposes in order to improve our website and services.
- Providing the online offer, its contents and functions.
- Provision of contractual services, service and customer care.
- Answering contact requests and communicating with users.
- Marketing, advertising and market research.
- Security measures according to Art. 32 GDPR
There is no reason to worry. We did establish a perfect mechanism in order to protect the personal data we process and we do use all possible technical means to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of personal data.
- Knowing if we process your data or not.
- Access to your personal data.
- Request a change to the data if it is incorrect.
- Demand the deletion of your data, insofar as their storage for a specific purpose (legal requirements) is no longer necessary, or to revoke your consent.
- Limit the use of data in cases where storage is required by law.
- to transmit the data (data are provided in structured, machine-readable form). In some cases, if you prefer, we can also send the data to the new person you named.
- file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Authority or any other competent control authority if you believe that we have not properly handled you.
- revoke your consent for any processing.
If you change dates, we would like to thank you to let us know to keep you up to date.
- As long as you are related to us, we will keep your information.
- As soon as you break contact with us, your data will be stored according to legal deadlines (including the period within which a judge or court may request the data in order to initiate legal action before the statute of limitations).
- The data is stored for at least 6 years according to tax, commercial, consumption and register regulations.
- The data will be kept until the expiry of these deadlines mentioned above, insofar as there is no legal obligation for further storage. If there is no expiration date, the data will be kept until the interested party requests their deletion or revokes the consent.
- Information and messages related to the purchase or the performed service are suspended until the warranty of said products expires to service any complaints.
On our website we offer you the opportunity to contact us, either by email and/or by using a contact form. In such event, information provided by the user is stored for the purpose of facilitating communications with the user. No data is transferred to third parties. Nor is any of this information matched to any information that may be collected by other components of our website.
The consent of the user. As well as the legitimate interest of Camel Safari Park La Baranda to fulfill the contract services.
On the basis of the GDPR, you may contact us at no cost if you have questions relating to the collection, processing or use of your personal information, if you wish to request the correction, blocking or deletion of the same, or if you wish to cancel explicitly granted consent. Please note that you have the right to have incorrect data corrected or to have personal data deleted, where such claim is not barred by any legal obligation to retain this data.